31 Jul Marketing Manager
Seeking a content and marketing manager who will be responsible for:
-Managing all marketing for the company and activities within the marketing department to create integrated plans that connect digital, social, mobile, email and traditional efforts including tradeshow events.
-Developing the marketing strategy and budget for the company in line with company objectives.
-Coordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities
– Planning and managing events, conferences and meetings
– Planning, writing, editing and proof-reading all content including website, promotional materials, white papers, press releases, newsletters, blogs, e-blasts, micro-targeting nudge campaigns, award applications, Sales Presentations, Proposals, RFPs and social media posts (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, You Tube etc.)
-Developing and overseeing a Digital Strategy including Web Design, SEO, Google and web analytics, Google AdWords, eCommerce, re-targeting and social media initiatives.
-Becoming an Industry Thought Leader in the AEC, BIM, EdTech, SaaS industries and supporting colleagues to enhance their personal brands and thought leadership efforts.
Key success factors and requirements for this role:
- A minimum of 5 years of marketing experience with a degree in Marketing, English, Journalism, Technical Writing or a related field
- Must have a strong technical background in addition to the creativity required to develop responsive, interesting original content.
- Traditional writing skills and expertise in New Media is required
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Basic Adobe Photoshop and InDesign skills
- Intimate understanding of traditional and emerging marketing channel
- Analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges
- Budget-management skills and proficiency
- Ability to think creatively
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven ability to build consensus and work effectively within a cross-departmental team
- Passion, Integrity and Energy!
Other success factors:
- You currently reside in Canada and are comfortable and productive in a home office environment and are excited to travel to industry events or customer meetings as required.