18 Dec Marketing & Communications Director
Duties & Responsibilities
The Marketing & Communications Director, a member of the executive team based in Calgary, will report directly to the CEO and help to position the company for international growth through the development and implementation of a sound strategic marketing strategy.
The successful candidate will:
- Develop and implement an integrated strategic marketing plan to advance company’s global brand identity on a strategic and operational level
- Implement a marketing strategy to effectively position the company with key customers and industry players in existing, new, and emerging markets
- Plan, develop, and implement branding/marketing strategies, advertising/marketing communications, social media, exhibits, public relations, and market research
- Exercise sound judgment, assertiveness, and leadership while also exemplifying integrity, honesty and professionalism
- Show strong operational skills, including budgeting, financial management, data analysis, documentation, and developing key performance metrics
- Industry experience and competitor awareness
- Advanced degree in engineering and/or marketing and communications
- Experience in creating and optimizing successful partnerships
- Proven experience with marketing models, strategy development and executional planning, marketing data analytics & research methodologies
- Excellent interpersonal skills to manage internal and external audiences
The Work Environment
Our work environment is challenging and rewarding. You’ll get to work with a very talented pool of experts on a variety of disciplines all focused towards a common goal. We value employees that love their job and get things done while having a balanced life.