05 Jan Director of Marketing and Business Development
Client seeks a Director of Marketing and Business Development to provide strategic direction for and lead the firm’s business development and marketing efforts. This enthusiastic and creative individual will have extensive experience formulating, implementing and sustaining business development plans and strategies.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Minimum 10 years of business development and marketing experience in a professional services environment, with at least 5 years in a leadership role
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA or advanced degree preferred
- Exceptional interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Strong leadership, collaborative and consensus-building skills
- Effective project manager with demonstrated ability to oversee and prioritize multiple time sensitive initiatives
- This position may be based in either Edmonton or Calgary, Alberta with travel between our Edmonton, Calgary and Yellowknife, NWT offices a requirement of the role
We offer a highly professional environment built on a strong culture and spirit of teamwork together with an excellent salary/benefits package.
Qualified and talented candidates may submit their resume and cover letter including career highlights that demonstrate a strong fit to our requirements.